Right before the trusses came and were placed. The outside wall of the house needed to come down so that we could connect the old house to the new house. Our friend Kari Arnoldsen came over one night to help us tear it down. Her family is building a log cabin and wanted some of the old wood from the side of our house.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
The side of the house came down.
Right before the trusses came and were placed. The outside wall of the house needed to come down so that we could connect the old house to the new house. Our friend Kari Arnoldsen came over one night to help us tear it down. Her family is building a log cabin and wanted some of the old wood from the side of our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting that things are coming along. I know you are so excited to only have part of your current house to live in! Give it time and you will not know what to do with yourself you will have so much space!
ReplyDeleteAmie
ReplyDeleteThanks for always commenting. It is exciting to see what your thoughts are and see that you care about what we are working on. I wish we lived closer so that you could help me with some of this decision making...I have decided that I am going through this experience to learn how to make a good decision!