So Jeff and his crew had some other jobs to do so they asked Gus if he wanted to tar the basement. He said YES! It was a great chance to save money and to make a memory. I was in Denver so I don't have a picture of him with the tar all over but I have found out that you just throw away the cloths you wear after the job!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
The TAR!
So Jeff and his crew had some other jobs to do so they asked Gus if he wanted to tar the basement. He said YES! It was a great chance to save money and to make a memory. I was in Denver so I don't have a picture of him with the tar all over but I have found out that you just throw away the cloths you wear after the job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment