I know that it has been a few days - Let's see - where are we at.... I remember now. Gus really wanted to bury the electricity to the garage. So he decided to dig through the foundation on both the house and the garage. This was a HUGE job that seemed like it would not take that much time - after a long hard day in the son Gus had a hole to show on both sides. Gus has now figured out that cutting through cement is not that easy.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Burying the electricity
I know that it has been a few days - Let's see - where are we at.... I remember now. Gus really wanted to bury the electricity to the garage. So he decided to dig through the foundation on both the house and the garage. This was a HUGE job that seemed like it would not take that much time - after a long hard day in the son Gus had a hole to show on both sides. Gus has now figured out that cutting through cement is not that easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment