The first walls that Jeff and his crew built where the outside walls. The first wall to go up was the one that faced Jerry and Susan's house (the south wall) Then they went clockwise and did the one facing the garage and then all around. These walls get really heavy with the sheeting on and everything. The west wall is the biggest wall and I think there were 5 to 6 men that lifted it up! It was a really fun day for us to see the walls. I forgot to mention that we have been having a ton of visitors - which we love. And one of the visitors is our neighbor's granddaughter Annie. One of the pictures is Gus and Annie.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
We Have WALLS!
The first walls that Jeff and his crew built where the outside walls. The first wall to go up was the one that faced Jerry and Susan's house (the south wall) Then they went clockwise and did the one facing the garage and then all around. These walls get really heavy with the sheeting on and everything. The west wall is the biggest wall and I think there were 5 to 6 men that lifted it up! It was a really fun day for us to see the walls. I forgot to mention that we have been having a ton of visitors - which we love. And one of the visitors is our neighbor's granddaughter Annie. One of the pictures is Gus and Annie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment