My sister is a hair stylist and while we where in TX - Rachel got her first hair cut. I am so surprised how much it made her look older. It was really neat how Hanna bought Rachel a "My Aunt is a Hair Stylist" T-shirt for her first hair cut. It was also really memorable for us to go to Hanna's work, at a big time salon, to have the first hair cut. Auntie Hanna did a great job - I can't believe that now Rachel almost needs another hair cut.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
1st Hair Cut by Auntie Hanna
My sister is a hair stylist and while we where in TX - Rachel got her first hair cut. I am so surprised how much it made her look older. It was really neat how Hanna bought Rachel a "My Aunt is a Hair Stylist" T-shirt for her first hair cut. It was also really memorable for us to go to Hanna's work, at a big time salon, to have the first hair cut. Auntie Hanna did a great job - I can't believe that now Rachel almost needs another hair cut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment