Gus had a business trip to CA and last minute asked if Rachel and I wanted to drive over and visit family (Danny, Lindi, Max, Elise and Baby Auble) so I thought it was a great opportunity so we hopped in the car and took off. The fun part is that when Beth figured out that we where going so decided to fly over and meet us. It was really good to see all the family. We had a great time just hanging out and being a family. Gus took off about half way through the trip and then Rachel and I flow home. Some of our highlights are finishing Lindi's Houston quilt, watching madagascar 2, visiting costco, playing games, jumping on the tramp, going the to Oakland zoo, and taking a walk with Beth. We had a great time!!!
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Trip to California
Gus had a business trip to CA and last minute asked if Rachel and I wanted to drive over and visit family (Danny, Lindi, Max, Elise and Baby Auble) so I thought it was a great opportunity so we hopped in the car and took off. The fun part is that when Beth figured out that we where going so decided to fly over and meet us. It was really good to see all the family. We had a great time just hanging out and being a family. Gus took off about half way through the trip and then Rachel and I flow home. Some of our highlights are finishing Lindi's Houston quilt, watching madagascar 2, visiting costco, playing games, jumping on the tramp, going the to Oakland zoo, and taking a walk with Beth. We had a great time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment