I can't believe that a whole year has gone by - Rachel's first birthday was yesterday and it really seems like just a week ago, Gus and I were on our way to Logan to receive Rachel for a daughter. We had a great day!!! All day long, I just did what Rachel wanted to do, we played bouncy ball and patty cake. It was a great day. The night before we did a little practice cake ( you will see in the pictures) and then the real deal was the best. We had friends and family come to celebrate. We set up a bubble machine outside for Rachel to play with and for our friends to walk through. Rachel loved the dinner, eat a whole bowl of it (We had soup and rolls) and had a blast opening up her presents. Then she tour into her cake. Our guest made the night wonderful and Rachel was a complete angel. She is getting so big and grown up!!! (I forgot to mention that John and Betty came over the night before because John and Rachel share a birthday - they were so wonderful to her)
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Rachel turned 1 !!!
I can't believe that a whole year has gone by - Rachel's first birthday was yesterday and it really seems like just a week ago, Gus and I were on our way to Logan to receive Rachel for a daughter. We had a great day!!! All day long, I just did what Rachel wanted to do, we played bouncy ball and patty cake. It was a great day. The night before we did a little practice cake ( you will see in the pictures) and then the real deal was the best. We had friends and family come to celebrate. We set up a bubble machine outside for Rachel to play with and for our friends to walk through. Rachel loved the dinner, eat a whole bowl of it (We had soup and rolls) and had a blast opening up her presents. Then she tour into her cake. Our guest made the night wonderful and Rachel was a complete angel. She is getting so big and grown up!!! (I forgot to mention that John and Betty came over the night before because John and Rachel share a birthday - they were so wonderful to her)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment