The start of school is right around the corner. It is somewhat wierd to me that I am not returning as a teacher. I have discovered that even if I am not a math teacher in the classroom, I am a teacher in the walls of my home. For instance, I have learned a lot of things while teaching Rachel. The first thing is that Grandpa Steve loves to share his candy. The other day, Gus and I went to the town play and Grandpa Steve watched Rachel. Before I know it - He had a candy bottle and Rachel was loving every suck - She had blue raspberry everywhere and loved it! I have also learned that Germany has bright bright clothing. Gus's Mom, Paula, saved all of Gus's baby clothes from when he was an infant in Germany. We did a fashion show and Rachel looks really good in her dad's cloths. Rachel loves a good old army jeep and the rides that Brother and Sister Wadley give her. We have learned together that hikes with Dad are one of our more favorite things to do and last but not least... Barsky the big woofer likes Rachel but Rachel is still thinking about it.... I can tell that there are several more things for me to learn - Rachel's world is very exciting!!!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment