background

Friday, October 21, 2011

Cousin Liv came to visit

















Because of the care that Pop and Popo need, Cousin Liv came to visit us while Aunt Laura took care of them. I was personally grateful to gain a greater understanding of what it is like to have 2 babies in the house but also the be able to bond with Liv. It was a chance of life time and we now have a very special place in our heart for that little girl. While she was here, RB was most interested in calling her sister and wanting to show her how to do things. Prayer time has never been so easy, RB just wanted to show her how to fold her arms. The three hours of church were unforgettable and Gus and I never got up so many times in meeting or had so many liquids all over the place. We both were more than ready to get back home. Liv had two good nights and one night Liv and RB keep each other up. I really appriecated what other mothers of small children go through during night time. I am surprised that any of them make sense in the morning - maybe it is a good thing that we don't have that much adult conversation. We did have a lot of fun. We took walks, picked apples, played toys and just smiled and laughed together. Thanks Liv for the fun visit. She is always welcome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment