When Uncle Brad comes to visit - we always do a huge project. He came to visit for my birthday hoping to catch the peach season - but peaches are late this year so we trimmed our big tree in the back. Our friends Klair and Holly Carroll came and helped us cut and pick up the large tree branches. Carl Anderson also came for a couple of hours. We could hardly believe that it only took us 2 days to clean it up. There were so many branches. We enjoyed homemade ice cream that I got the recipe from my friend Karla Bench. It was the best I have ever eatin'! Uncle Brad need to think smaller for next years project! I forgot to mention that the horse in our back yard, which we have named Rosie, loved the branches and Rachel played most of the time with Barsky in the back yard.
Monday, September 26, 2011
Uncle Brad came to visit and we trimmed a tree
When Uncle Brad comes to visit - we always do a huge project. He came to visit for my birthday hoping to catch the peach season - but peaches are late this year so we trimmed our big tree in the back. Our friends Klair and Holly Carroll came and helped us cut and pick up the large tree branches. Carl Anderson also came for a couple of hours. We could hardly believe that it only took us 2 days to clean it up. There were so many branches. We enjoyed homemade ice cream that I got the recipe from my friend Karla Bench. It was the best I have ever eatin'! Uncle Brad need to think smaller for next years project! I forgot to mention that the horse in our back yard, which we have named Rosie, loved the branches and Rachel played most of the time with Barsky in the back yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment