background

Monday, April 25, 2011

11 months....






I had a half a minute tonight and thought I would log on to the blog and realized that the last time I put pictures up was at Rachel's 10 month - now she is almost 1 and I forget to put up the 11 month. So here they are for what it is worth. Rachel is growing so fast. Today she crawled down the stairs without help. I stood there and thought - really!!! We have been doing lessons on this for several months (Ever since she crawled) and all of a sudden she can go. She amazes me. She learns fast! The other exciting news is that she held her bottle today for the first time. I guess I have loved being her mom and feeding her every minute that I can, that I haven't taught her how to feed herself a bottle (She will hold her own sippy cup but not her own bottle) so today she laid down on the floor of my bedroom and just drank her bottle like she always knew how to hold it. In fact, when I was so amazed she looked at me like, "Mom what is the big deal?!"

She is such a character and we just love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment