background

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Carving the Pumpkin









For Rachel's first Halloween we had to have a carving the pumpkin experience. So, I went to the store got the best looking pumpkin and we loved for a couple of weeks and then picked a night to cut into it. Gus did the cutting and Rachel helped pull the guts out. Then I couldn't help myself but to see if Rachel fit in the pumpkin. Before long we got the first half of her body in but we couldn't get her to bend her knees. Gus realized that if we had her start jumping she would do it - that is what we did. It was not long after that and half her body was all the way in. We had a great time and I think Rachel did as well. (The little pumpkin hat came from Cindy Alder's costume) Also, we carved the pumpkin with one tooth because Rachel has one tooth. (She is getting the second one but at the time she only had one)

No comments:

Post a Comment