With all the house additions, our greatest addition just arrived - RACHEL BETH!!! She was born on May 11 at 10:22 at night. (For all you math lovers that is 22:22 military time) She weighted 7 lbs 1 oz and is 19 in long. Everyone that looks at her says one of two things, "She is beautiful" or "She looks just like Tammy!" What ever she looks like she is our little perfect angel and we love her. Her birth mother is doing well and is always happy to get a phone call from us. I am going to try to do better in up dating this blog so please check it often!!!
We want to take a minute and thank all of those that have been praying for us for the last 10 years! It has been worth the wait and is even more dear to us because of the wait. Rachel is practically perfect in every way!!!
BOUT TIME!!! I have been waiting days for pics. She is just A D O R A B L E ! ! ! I can't wait to see her in person! (Stong hint there by the way, if you didn't catch it) Congratulations and sleep when she does. She what blessing come to those that wait, and wait, and wait..... just kidding.
ReplyDeletetake care of each other
mIchelle
We are SOOOOO excited for you! She is absolutely precious. Adoption is a wonderful thing, isn't it? God blesses our lives in ways we never would have dreamed up ourselves!! Love, Chris & Leslie (your cousins who are really bad at keeping in touch but love you dearly and think of you often - we will definitely follow your blogspot)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Gus and Tammy! So excited to hear of your new adventures as parents! Congrats!!!! We are SSOOO excited and happy for you. Can't wait to meet Rachel!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great blessing you will be to each other. Eternal families are made different ways. Love you guys. Chris
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!! Found your blog from Chl's. I think Rachel's beautiful, and she looks just like you Tammy! Perfect sentiments for a perfect little girl. Love the 22:22 which also goes along with the day she was born. Don't know how the 5 fits in - I guess just with the year 2010. I can't be happier for you! Hope I get to meet little Rachel one day.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby we are so happy for you and Gus what wonderful parents you are.Thanks for letting us meet our sweet new grand niece.
ReplyDelete